- Address87 Fairview Road
- Property typeResidential Home
- Square Footage3300
- Other AmenitiesPool, fully landscaped fenced in garden, double car garage, lots of storage space. Plenty of room for a growing family.
Nestled in the family friendly community of South Sound, this beautiful and spacious home is perfect for a growing family. Fairview Road is conveniently located for quick access to school, shopping, sport facilities, track, swimming, tennis, rugby, hospitals, airport and the beach – everything you need is just minutes away.
This home features:
- Lots of room for a growing family and space to entertain guests with comfort & ease
- Large, .29 acre lot, has a private back garden, with mature landscaping and is completely fenced in to keep pets & children safely within bounds
- Functional living spaces, with oversized bedrooms, an open plan kitchen & lounge, with a separate dining room
- Numerous environmental and energy efficient upgrades including: double glazed windows, LED lighting, solar panels for hot water, a cistern for irrigation, and Icyene spray foam insulation
- Full enjoyment of the outdoors with a new 30 ft ‘L’ shaped pool, surrounded by a 600 sq ft deck, includes an outdoor bathroom and a large screened in patio for entertaining or dining alfresco
- Bahama shutters and hurricane rated windows and doors
- Lots of storage space with lofts in the main house and in the large, over-size double garage
Bedroom 1 – king-size, master suite with French doors to screened in patio. A newly renovated, en-suite bathroom features custom cabinetry, travertine tiles, a soaking tub, and separate walk-in rain shower.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 – spacious, double rooms, each with full-size beds, study desks and windows for lots of natural light. These rooms are joined by a newly renovated “Jack & Jill” bathroom, with double sinks and a tub/shower combo.
Bedroom 4 – this double room, is a cozy retreat for guests, or it’s the extra bedroom that you may need. Features an en-suite full bathroom, with a tub/shower combo.
This beautiful family home could be yours. Please call the owners to schedule a showing today, Maggie & Simon: (345) 917-2860.